Every human being pauses to assess his life from time to time. This is driven by a fundamental urge for peace, happiness and freedom; aspects that are as much applicable to our physical, as to our spiritual lives. Here are some questions that have been formulated to assist you in unraveling yourselves, make spiritual progress and possibly succeed in this basic quest for happiness, peace and freedom. Please dive deep within and discover the answers. It will perhaps be helpful to review these questions periodically and notice the changing and evolving responses.
These are not easy questions. They do need contemplating. Please enjoy.
- What do you want?
- What do you need?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is your dearest wish?
- What do you need to be happy?
- What is your ambition?
- What is your greatest talent?
- What is your most formidable obstacle?
- Who is your worst enemy?
- With what part of your life are you satisfied?
- What is your misery in life?
- What part of your life would you change?
- What part of your life would you change in the next year?
- What is your mission?